Animine provides unique sources of precision minerals: a growing portfolio of specialty products with no equivalence on worldwide additives market.
Wide range of solutions
Cationic trace elements are essential compounds that cannot be synthetized by animals and are partially provided from feed raw materials. In order to accompany modern husbandry & breeding practices, their supplementation became necessary to support vital functions such as immune function, tissue integrity or antioxidant function.
When last decades focused on achieving higher and higher bioavailability of the sources, Animine went one-step further proposing ACTIVE sources of precision minerals that can also support intestinal functions.
Discover the Animine innovations in swine:
- Partial or complete pharmacological ZnO replacement in piglets
- Secured microbiota functions & intestinal integrity
- Reduced hepatic toxicity
- Stimulation of fat digestibility and increased weight gain
- Improvement of final food products quality (lean meat, drip loss…)
- Reduced interactions with other compounds, from the premix to the gut
- High bioavailability, of course! (for locomotion, blood status…)
Animine nutritional strategies always favor the reduction of trace elements fed to animals in order to reduce environmental impact (extraction of non-renewable resources from mines to their excretion in soils) and to decrease the pressure on the development of antimicrobial resistance.